Along with the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Xiaomi has also unveiled a new smartphone in India, the Xiaomi Mi Note 3. The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is a successor to last year’s Mi Note 2.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is nothing but a bigger Mi 6 with slight changes to some specifications. The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The display is covered with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the top. The device comes with 6GB of RAM in it. It has got 64GB and 128GB of internal storage options based on eMMC 5.1 standard. The smartphone comes with 14nm based Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform.
Speaking of the optics, the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes with a 12MP(f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel) + 12MP(f/2.6 aperture and 1.0μm pixel) of dual camera setup on the back with 4-axis OIS and Dual-Tone LED flash. On the front, it comes with,16MP sensor with 2μm snapper.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) display
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64 GB of 128GB of internal storage based on eMMC 5.1
- 14nm based Octa-CoreSnapdragon 660 Mobile Platform
- 12MP(f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel) + 12MP(f/2.6 aperture and 1.0μm pixel) of dual camera setup on the back with 4-axia OIS and Dual-Tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera, 2μm pixel size
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 152.6×73.95×7.6 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes in Black-Gold and Blue-Gold Colors. It is priced at the below given pricing,
6GB + 64GB :- CNY 2499
6GB+128GB :- CNY 2899(Black+Gold)
6GB + 128GB :- CNY 2999(Blue-Gold)