Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi unveiled the Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone back in April this year. The Mi 6 from Xiaomi is current flagship grade smartphone for the company.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 was unveiled with 6GB of RAM in it. But now the company had silently unveiled another variant to the Mi 6. The latest change coming to Mi 6 is it’s RAM. A new variant of Mi 6 is now official with 4GB of RAM in it. All the other specifications remain the same. The Xiaomi Mi 6 with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage comes for a price of CNY2299 and will be available for purchase starting November 11th.
- 5.15-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 600 nits of brightness and eye care display
- 4GB LPDDR4 of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 2.45GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
Adreno 540 GPU
- 12MP+12MP dual rear cameras with with dual tone dual LED flash, 4 axis OIS, 4K video support
- 8MP front camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 8
- Dual Nano SIM
- Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3350mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0