We have already reported about Xiaomi planning to launch the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 phone in India. Now the company has finally announced that they will be launching Redmi Note 3 Pro smartphone in India on 3rd March.The new was made official on the MIUI forum of the company. The company already started teasing the device in India.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro:
- 5.5″ Full HD(1920 x 1080 p) display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- 16MP rear camera ,PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.0
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes in Dark Grey, Silver and Champagne Gold color options. It will be launched on 3rd March at an event in India. We will let you know more on this device once we visit the event.