As reported by us yesterday, Xiaomi India teased a price cut for the Xiaomi Mi 5 smartphone. The teaser sais us to wait for today morning till 10am @ Flipkart.
Now the company has finally made it official. The news was confirmed from thr official Twitter account of Xiaomi India.
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) August 23, 2016
It says, ” #Mi5 permanent price drop! Get it at Rs.2000 less today at Mi.com, Flipkart & offline stores”
So after the pricedrop, the new price comes to Rs.22999 which was Rs.24999.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 5 :
- 5.15″ Full HD(1920×1080 pixels) display with curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front camera with 2um pixel size
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25 mm
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0