After many leaks and rumors, the Xiaomi Mi 5c is now officially announced by the company. It is a special product for the company and users also.
The Xiaomi Mi 5c is a product with 5.15-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass. It has got a new Surge S1 chipset which is 2.2GHz Octa-Core one with 28nm process. The chipset is coupled with 3 Gigabyte of LPDDR 3 RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage with eMMC 5.0 . Other specifications include a 12MP main camera with LED Flash, 1.25um pixel size and f/2.0 aperture. On the front it has an 8MP sensor with F/2.0 aperture.
- 5.15-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.2GHz Xiaomi Surge S1 64-bit Octa-Core chipset
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 64GB of internal storage based on eMMC 5.0
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, 1.25 μm pixel size & f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Dimensions: 144.38 x 69.68 x7.09 mm
- Weight: 135g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 2860mAh (typical) / 2810mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Xiaomi Mi 5c comes in Gold, Black and Rose Gold colors. It is priced at CNY 1499 and will be available for purchase starting 3rd March.