Xiaomi introduced the Mi 6 as a flagship product for 2017. The Xiaomi Mi 6 was introduced with 5.15-inch display. For those who want a bigger display, the Mi 6 Plus is coming.
We have already seen many leaks and rumors about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus. The Mi 6 Plus was recently leaked online with back panel.
Now we have official date of unveiling of the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus. The company is preparing itself for the unveiling of Mi 6 Plus. The event is scheduled to happen on 11th July. This news comes directly from the official Weibo account of Xiaomi. The poster also confirms some specifications of Mi 6 Plus, like 6GB of RAM and huge 4000mAh battery.
Leaked specifications of Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus:
- 5.7-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display.
- 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 2.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 12MP dual rear camera with Sony IMX362 sensor
- 8MP front camera with Ultrapixel
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.0 with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery