As expected and scheduled, Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi has now officially introduced the Mi 6x smartphone. The Xiaomi Mi 6x smartphone was unveiled at an event in China.
In terms of specifications and features the Xiaomi Mi 6x smartphone comes with a 5.99-inch full HD+ (18:9) display. It comes with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The chipset used in Mi 6x is an Octa-Core Kryo based Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform.
- 5.99-inch full HD+ (2160×1080 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+20MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.75 aperture, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size
- 20MP front camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, soft LED flash
- Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9
- USB Type-C audio
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.4×7.3mm
- Weight: 168g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3010mAh with Quick Charge 3.0