Xiaomi is expected to release the successor to Mi Max smartphone. The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was leaked previously many times. It was rumoured to come with Snapdragon 660 chipset. It was leaked in Gold color with rendered image. Some specifications of the Mi Max 2 were also leaked earlier. It was also reported passing through GFXbench with all the specifications listed.
Now we have another information about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2. The smartphone will be officially unveiled on 25th May. This news comes directly from the official website of Xiaomi. It has listed that the Mi Max 2 will be officially unveiled on 25th May.
- 6.4-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of basic storage with no information about micro SD card slot
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653/Snapdragon 626 chipset
- 12MP main camera sensor with LED flash and 4K support
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS