It was reported many times that Xiaomi is working on a successor to last year’s Mi Mix smartphone. The successor to Mi Mix will be dubbed as Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone was already listed on the online retailer Gearbest with 4GB/6GB and 8GB RAM configurations. We have already shared a prototype image of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with dual rear camera setup.
Now we have spotted the smartphone visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. If you are a tech follower, you will be aware that the Geekbench listing always provides us some pretty basic configuration of a device. It generally tells us the chipset used and amount of RAM along with the OS version. The latest listing shows us the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with 6GB of RAM. The smartphone comes with an Octa-core 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile platform. The chipset benchmarked is under clocked but that just synthetic benchmark, the actual unit will come with regular frequency of Snapdragon 835. The smartphone also comes with Android Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box. The listing doesn’t reveal MIUI version for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
Coming to the performance scores, the single core score for Mi Mix 2 is 1929 with Snapdragon 835. The multi core score for Mi Mix 2 is 6431.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- 6GB of RAM
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 6.4-inch bezel-less Quad HD (2560x1440p) AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GB or 8GB RAM options
- 128GB/128GB and 256GB of internal storage
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with 10nm process
- 19MP of main camera with dual tone dual LED flash
- 13MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 9
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4500mAb battery with fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is listed in Black and White colors. There is no official date of availability.