It is very well known that Xiaomi is working on end gen bezel less smartphone like the Xiaomi Mi Mix. The device is called Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and was also spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone was already listed on the online retailer Gearbest with 4GB/6GB and 8GB RAM configurations. We have already shared a prototype image of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with dual rear camera setup.
Now we have finally a date of unveiling of the 2nd gen bezel less smartphone from Xiaomi. The company has sent out teaser for press announcement. The teaser has a date of announcement as 11th September. The event is scheduled to happen on 11th September in University of Technology Gymnasium, Beijing. The teaser says it 2.0 bezel less display form Xiaomi. It is also reported that the 2nd gen Mi is expected to have a screen to body ratio of 93% compared to 91.3% of the original Mi Mix.
- 6.4-inch bezel-less Quad HD (2560x1440p) AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GB or 8GB RAM options
- 128GB/128GB and 256GB of internal storage
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC with 10nm process
- 19MP of main camera with dual tone dual LED flash
- 13MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 9
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4500mAb battery with fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is listed in Black and White colors. There is no official date of availability.