Recently we reported that the Xiaomi Mi Note 2 was leaked in official images. It was leaked with all the specifications listed.
Now the device is official. It comes with a 5.7-inch full HD display and based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor @2.35GHz. There is 22.56-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera. Mi Note 2 bears 4070 mAh battery pack, with Quick Charge 3.0.
It is available in three variants: a 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage , a 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage model and the Global Edition 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage model .
- 5.7-inch full HD(1920×1080p) display
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- 22.56 rear cameras, Sony IMX318 Exmor sensor with a f/2.0 lens
- 8 MP front camera
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4G with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 40700mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes in Glacial Silver, Piano Black color options. Pricing details are given below,
4GB + 64GB :- CNY 2,799 (roughly Rs. 27,600)
6GB + 128GB :- CNY 3,299 (roughly Rs. 32,600)
Global Edition 6GB + 128GB : CNY 3,499 (roughly Rs. 34,500)