Yesterday Xiaomi launched their Redmi Note 3 phablet with great specs on board. The event was hosted by company president Mr. Hugo Barra. After launching the Redmi Note 3 phablet, he talked about India & Xiaomi fans in India. they have also build up a team of 100 Mi Explorers.
He said that , “People always ask me why you ignore you Indian fans? Why don’t you launch some good products in India? But now I’ll say, that’s not the case now. As I previously said Explore New Beginnings means from now on , we will be bringing new products to India as soon as we can.”
After this speech, there was Xiaomi Mi 5 on the image slide. Public was excited & everyone was chanting for Mi5. But he said that, ” From Now on we will be launching new products in India as soon as they launch. Xiaomi Mi 5 has been launched in China just day before yesterday & there were 16 Lakh registrations for the first sale. We will be bringing the Xiaomi Mi 5 to India very soon & by soon I mean withing one month.”
Well he didn’t mention the exact date of launch & said stay tuned to our Facebook page for more details about the launching dates.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 5 :
- 5.15″ Full HD(1920×1080 pixels) display with curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- 3GB RAM / 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM / 128GB internal storage
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 4MP front camera with 2um pixel size
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 7
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 144.55×69.2×7.25 mm
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0