Xiaomi launched the Redmi 4 smartphone in India on 16th may. It was introduced in India for a starting price of Rs. 6999 for the basic 2GB RAM and 16GB storage variant.
But until today, the smartphone was available online only. It was available on Amazon India and official Mi website in India. But as per the sources, the company has officially made the smartphone available in offline stores. But the pricing isn’t similar as online pricing. For the offline market, the company is charging Rs. 500 more than the online store. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage is now available in retail stores for Rs 7499. For the 3GB + 32GB model, you need to pay Rs. 9499 in the offline market.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 4:
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 / Snapdragon 625 processor
- 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash & PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh (minimum)/ 4100mAh (typical) battery