Xiaomi has now officially launched the Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone to the world. The device has been introduced in China only till now.
As for as Specifications as concerned, it has a 5-inch HD /full HD display depending on the variant. It has 2.5D curved glass on the top. We get 2GB/3GB of RAM in the Xiaomi Redmi 4. There is 16GB/32GB of internal storage also which can be expanded using a hybrid sim tray. It has 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash. There is a 5MP front facing camera also. The device has fingerprint scanner on the back.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) / Full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 / Snapdragon 625 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash & PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh (minimum)/ 4100mAh (typical) battery
Price & Availability:
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes in Silver and Gold color variants. Pricing details are given below,
2GB + 16GB + Snapdragon 430 :- CNY 699
3GB + 32GB + Snapdragon 625 :- CNY 899