Xiaomi will be unveiling the Xiaomi Redmi 5 smartphone as successor to the current Redmi 4 smartphone.
Now the Xiaomi Redmi 5 has been spotted online with full specifications as well as images. The smartphone will come with 5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. It will have 3GB and 4GB of RAM options. The smartphone will have 32GB and 64GB of storage variants. The RAM and storage variants will include 3GB + 32GB , 4GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB options. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625(2.0GHz) and Snapdragon 630(2.2Ghz) SoC. Pricing will vary for the Snapdragon 625 and Snapdragon 630 variants.
Coming to the camera, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 comes with 16MP of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it has 5MP of main camera.
- 5-inch Full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.0GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 / 2.2GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC
- 16MP of main camera with LED flash
- 5MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 9
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3680mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 will be unveiled in coming months. There isn’t any specific date set as of now. Pricing for the different Redmi 5 variants is given below,
Snapdragon 625 + 3GB + 16GB :- CNY 859
Snapdragon 625 + 3GB + 32GB :- CNY 1039
Snapdragon 630 + 3GB + 32GB :- CNY 1099
Snapdragon 630 + 4GB + 64GB :- CNY 1299