Recently we reported about the upcoming smartphones under the xiaomi Redmi 5 series.
Now we have some more news about the Xiaomi Redmi 5 series of smartphones. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 series will came with a display having an aspect ratio of 18:9 which is becoming the the trend of 2017. It comes sign a display of 5.7-inch with HD+ (1440x720p) resolution. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus will come with 2GB/3GB and 4GB RAM variants. Coming to the processing department, it comes equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform.
Speaking of the camera performance, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 series comes with a 12MP of main camera with LED flash. on the front, it comes with 5mP shooter.
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform
- 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 12MP of main camera with LED flash
- 5MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 with MIUI 9
- Fingerprint scanner
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 151.8 × 72.8 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3200mAh battery