Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 3 back in March. The device was launched on 3rd March in India. It was launched in two variants, one with 2Gb RAM & 16GB storage and second with 3GB RAM & 32GB internal storage.
Now the company has announced the success of this device. As per the latest tweet from the company,they have sold 1.75mn units of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphones in India. The devices were sold on online basis. It is. Very good number for a smartphone.
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) August 22, 2016
- 5.5″ Full HD(1920 x 1080 p) display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- 16MP rear camera ,PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.0
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging