Today Xiaomi launched their much awaited mid range smartphone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with the new title ‘Explore new beginnings’ . This is the new motto from Xiaomi. The company launched Redmi Note 3 with a new slogan for the phone which says ‘Rise to power’ .We were there at the launch event & got our first hands on with the device.
How to Register & Buy:
Now the product page is live on Xiaomi website with full details. It also gives us some images shot with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone. You need to visit the link given below in order to register for the first sale which is to happen on 9th March.
How to win Redmi Note 3 for free:
Xiaomi India has releases the new phone with great specs & price also. Now they are having a unique way to attract more & more customers. On their website, they are having an option saying ‘Play & win a Redmi Note 3’ .
Head over to this link to play the game & win a Redmi Note 3 for free.
Specifications & Features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 :
- 5.5″ Full HD(1920 x 1080 p) display, Sunlight brightness
- 1.8GHz Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor , ARM Cortex A72 Architecture
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage
- 16MP rear camera ,PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- MIUI 7 based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Dual SIM(Hybrid)
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm
- Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with 5 bands support,VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.0
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4050mAh (typical) battery with fast charging