Xiaomi introduced it’s hugely popular Redmi 4 Note 4 smartphone in India back in January. Since then it’s been a very successful smartphone for the company.
The Redmi Note 4 was launched for a starting price of ₹9999 for the basic 2GB RAM variant. But it was available online only. Buying a smartphone online is not trusted by many of the people in India. People still choose to pay little more to get a product in offline retail stores.
So Xiaomi has already understood it and is already selling it’s many smartphones offline through different channels partners. Now it’s time for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to be available in offline stores in India. It is priced a little higher in the offline stores compared to the online one. It will be available for purchase in about 709 large stores and some 1500 smaller retail stores across the country.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GBstorage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid dual sim
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery