We have seen many leaks& rumors about the upcoming device from Xiaomi. The next device will be the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the successor to popular Redmi Note 3 smartphone.
Now the box of the smartphone has been leaked which shows some of the specs of the smartphone. It is having regular Xiaomi box. As per the box the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be having a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. There will be 3GB of memory with 32/64 GB of internal storage. There will be camera combination of 13MP+5MP.
Leaked specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage with microSD
- Dual rear cameras / 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow based on MIUI
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1,
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery