We have seen several leaks about the next budget device from Xiaomi. The upcoming device will be in the Xiaomi Redmi series. It will be called the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 , the successor to the current phablet Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Now the company has sent out a teaser revealing the launch date about the device. As per the teaser image, the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device will be launched on 25th August in their home ground. The teaser has a line saying, “National full metal Age” which clearly indicates that it will be a full metal device with unibody design. The teaser has logo of ‘Mi’ and the country’s public telecom company ‘China Mobile’ which will be network partner for the device.
Leaked specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage with microSD
- Dual rear cameras / 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow based on MIUI
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1,
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4100mAh (typical) battery