Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone in China back in August 2016 . The device has been teased to be launched in India.
Now the company has officially announced the launch date of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be launched in incident on 19th January. The device will be officially launched at an event in New Delhi.
— Redmi India (@RedmiIndia) January 10, 2017
The Xiomi Redmi Note 4 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display with 2.5D curved glass. There is 2GB/3GB of RAM options in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The device gets 16GB/64 GB of internal storage options for different RAM variants. It comes with hybrid dual sim slot with that we can expand the storage. There is a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X 20 processor @ 2.1GHz. Although the Indian Variant will come with Snapdragon chipset inside it. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with 13MP rear camera with PDAF and dual tone LED flash. It comes coupled with a 5MP front facing camera. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 gets a fingerprint scanner and an infrared sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.1GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor/ Snapdragon chipset for India
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/64GBstorage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid dual sim
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery
Price & How to buy:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note has been launched in Silver, Gold and Grey colors.