We have seen many leaks and evidences that Xiaomi is working on another Redmi Note 4 device. The smartphone from Xiaomi was speculated to be the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x. It was already leaked many times previously. It was said to be officially available in China starting 14th February i.e. Valentine’s day.
Xiaomi has now officially announced the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Special Edition . It comes with similar specifications as the top end variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in India. It has 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass. It gets 4GB of RAM in it. We get 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. There is an Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset in it. We have got 13MP of main camera with dual-tone LED flash and PDAF. It has 5MP of front camera.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- Hybrid dual sim
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4100mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Hatsune Miku Special Edition has been announced in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver, Matte Black, Hatsune Green and Cherry Pink colors. It will be available starting this valentine’s day in China. Pricing details are unknown.