It is no secret that Xiaomi is working on a successor to the Redmi Note 4 smartphone. The successor to Redmi Note 4 will be called the Redmi Note 5.
Now we have something more to share with our readers about the Redmi Note 5. The smartphone is now seen listed on Oppo mart. Although Oppo mart isn’t considered to be very reliable sometimes it is. As per the listing, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 comes with a display having an aspect ratio of 18:9 which seems to be the trend of 2017. It has a display size of 5.99 inches with full HD+(2160×1080) resolution. Some other specifications include 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM variant and 32 or 64 gigabytes of storage. Although you get a Micro SD card slot for further extension of storage. Processing power comes from an Octa Core 2.0 gigahertz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform.
Coming to the photography skills yhe Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is equipped with 12 megapixel sensor on the back with LED flash. On the front, it has 5 megapixel Shooter.
- 5.99-inch full HD+(2160x1080p) 18:9 display
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 mobile platform
- 12MP of main camera with LED flash
- 5MP of front camera
- Android Nougat with MIUI 9
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Dimensions: 158.5x 75.5x 8.05mm
- Weight: 179gms
- 4000mAh battery with Quicj Charge