As expected, Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now officially announced a new smartphone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A.
In terms of some basic specifications and features, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes with 5.5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280x720p. The smartphone comes with basic 2 GB of RAM and basic 16 GB of internal storage as well. The smartphone is powered by a Quad-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC.
Talking more about the device takes us to the back side where you get a 13 MP of main camera with LED flash and PDAF. The back camera sensor has an aperture size of f/2.2 which is good enough for this price range. It comes with 5MP of front camera.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform
- 13MP of main camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 9
- Dimensions: 153× 76.2 × 7.55mm
- Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLOASS
- 3080mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A comes in Champagne Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum Silver colors. It will available for purchase starting tomorrow for CNY 699.