A new smartphone from Xiaomi is upcoming and it now spotted passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing is all about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A.
The TENAA listing shows Redmi Note 5A with 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display on the front. The smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage in it. It has also got a Quad-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor in it.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone is equipped with 13MP of main camera with LED flash. On the front, it has 5MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC
- 13MP of main camera with LED Flash
- 5MP of front camera
- MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 76.3 × 7.31mm
- Weight: 150.23gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery