Xiaomi introduced the Xiaomi Redmi S2 smartphone earlier this month. The Redmi S2 from Xiaomi uses the same Snapdragon 625 SoC as it uses in many smartphones.
Now the company has finally confirmed the launch of Redmi S2 in India. The upcoming Xiaomi Redmi S2 will be introduced in India as Redmi Y2. The device is scheduled to be officially announced on 7th June at an event in New Delhi.
- 5.99-inch HD+(1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF
- 16MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 160.73 × 77.26 × 8.1mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3080mAh battery