Xiaomi has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China.
The latest offering from Xiaomi is called the Xiaomi Redmi S2. What we get in the Xiaomi Redmi S2 is a big 5.99-inch HD+ (1440x720p) display having an aspect ratio of 18:9. The device is equipped with 3GB/4GB of RAM variants in it. It is also equipped with Xiaomi’s favourite Snapdragon 625 SoC.
- 5.99-inch HD+(1440 × 720 pixels) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF
- 16MP front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Face unlock
- Dimensions: 160.73 × 77.26 × 8.1mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3080mAh battery