Chinese OEM for smartphones Xiaomi has now officially launched it’s cheapest smartphone in India. The company had been teasing it out in partnership with Amazon India.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is nothing but a cheaper version of Redmi 4 smartphone. It comes with 5-inch HD display on the front. There is 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded using a micro SD card. Like all other Xiaomi devices, the Redmi 4A also comes with Hybrid slot which lets you use either 2 SIM cards or one SIM card and one micro SD card at the same time. There is a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor in it. In terms of photography, it gets a 13MP of main camera with LED flash and PDAF. There is 5MP camera on the front. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes with Android Marshmallow based on MIUI 8.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)
Price & how to buy:
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A comes in comes in Gold and Rose Gold color variants. It will be available for purchase from 23rd March on Amazon India.