Micromax bound Yu Televentures has now introduced a new smartphone in India. The new smartphone form YU Televentures is YU YUREKA 2.
The YU YUREKA 2 is nothing but a successor to the YU YUREKA smartphone. It seems to be a worthy upgrade as it’s an upgrade after 2 years. The YU YUREKA 2 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1929x1080p) display on the front. The display in YU YUREKA 2 is protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The smartphone comes with 4GB of DDR3 RAM in it. It has got 64GB of internal storage with support for MicroSD cards. Processing power comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Mobile platform. The company is tennding towards Qualcomm as promised.
In the optical performance, the YU YUREKA 2 comes with a 16MP camera with F/2.0 aperture on the back. On the front, it comes with an 8MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 mobile platform
- 16MP of main camera with dual-tone LED flash & f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 3930mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Price & release date:
The YU YUREKA 2 comes in Gold color currently. It will be available during Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale for ₹11999.