ZTE a very reputed smartphone brand from China has introduced a new phone in it’s AXON lineup. It’s called AXON MAX. As the name suggests,it has 6 inch Full HD AMOLED panel with 2.5D glass which looks nice on the device.The device is fully metal with aircraft grade aluminium-titanium alloy body which makes it one of the strangest material out there in any smartphone. It has a fingerprint sensor that is also of the latest generation & makes it fast as well.
The device is powered by a 64bit octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor with a frequency of 1.5 Ghz. On the software front,the device runs lollipop with a flavor of MiFlavor 3.5 UI on top of it. On the back it houses a 16MP camera with PDAF which is an advanced feature nowadays for intelligent focus on an object with a quick focus of 0.1 seconds.It has a 13MP front shooter for selfie lovers. On the back the device has a fingerprint sensor as well. This device uses USB type C for faster charging & data transfer.
ZTE AXON MAX Specifications & Features:
- 6″ Full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D glass
- 1.5 Ghz 64-bit Octa core snapdragon 617 processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with expendable capacity of upto 128GB
- 16MP real camera with PDAF
- 13MP selfie camera
- Android 5.1 with MiFlavor 3.5UI
- Fingerprint sensor on the back
- Dimensions : 160x80x7.5 mm
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G LTE,WiFi
- 4140 mAH battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- USB type C
- Price : CNY 2799
ZTE AXON MAX Price & Release Date:
The device comes in gold color. It is available for order in China for CNY2799.