Chinese OEM ZTE has launched a new device in their Blade lineup. The newest member in this family is called the ZTE Blade A2.
The ZTE Blade A2 is having a 5-inch HD display on the top with 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by 1.5 GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT675 processor. There is 2GB of RAM & 16 GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. There is 13MP of rear camera with PDAF. On the front we get a 5MP camera for selfie lovers. The ZTE Blade A2 is having a fingerprint scanner on the back just below the camera module.
Specifications of ZTE Blade A2:
- 5-inch HD(1280x720p) with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Android Lollipop
- Hybrid Dual Sim
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
Pricing & Availability:
The ZTE Blade A2 is launched in Silver, Grey & Gold color options. It is now available for CNY699 & will go on sale starting 15th June.