ZTE launched the ZTE Blade A2 smartphone back in June 2016. The ZTE Blade A2 was launched with Android Lollipop 5.1 out of the box.
Now the ZTE Blade A2 with model number ZTE BV0720 has been spotted on the benchmarking site GFXBENCH. GFXBENCH listing has all the specifications of ZTE Blade A2 listed. There ks one major difference and that is Android version. The latest GFXBENCH listing shows it to carry Android Marshmallow as OS.
Specifications of ZTE Blade A2:
- 5-inch HD(1280x720p) with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal with microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Android Lollipop/Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual Sim
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery