Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has now officially announced one more smartphone for fans in the USA. The latest product from ZTE is introduced as ZTE Blade Max 3.
What we get with the 3rd gen ZTE Blade Max device is a 6-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The display comes with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has got 2GB of RAM in it which isn’t something extraordinary. For 2GB of RAM, the company has accompanied 16GB of internal storage in it. Powering the smartphone is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Mobile platform at a frequency of 2GHz.
There is a dual camera setup on the back with 13MP camera of coloured sensor and another with 13MP monochrome sensor. The dual camera setup is coupled with a dual tone LED Flash. On the front, it has got 5MP sensor.
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 13MP (Color) + 13MP(Monochrome) camera sensors on the back with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge
Price & release date:
The ZTE Blade Max 3 comes in Blue color in the US. It is priced at $199.99 and will be available for purchase on US Cellular.