ZTE has now officially unveiled the next budget smartphone at the MWC 2017 which is happening in Barcelona, Spain.
The ZTE Blade V8 Mini comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. It has got 2GB of RAM in it. For the 2GB of RAM, company has equipped it with 16GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. Powering the device is an Octa-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor. It has got 13MP + 2MP of Dual rear camera setup on the back with LED Flash. On the front, it has 5MP camera.
- 5-inch HD(1280 x 720p) display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with micro SD card support
13MP + 2MP dual rear camera setup with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Nougat
- Dimensions: 143.5x70x8.9mm
- Fingerprint scanner at the back
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2800mAh built-in battery
Price & release date:
The ZTE Blade V8 Mini comes in Red color. Pricing details are unknown currently.