Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has announced a new smartphone at the CES 2017 event. The new ZTE smartphone is called the ZTE Blade V8.
The ZTE Blade V8 smartphone comes with 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. We get 2GB/3GB of RAM variants in the ZTE Blade V8. We get 16GB/32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. It has an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset. It has 13MP+2MP dual camera setup at the back. We get a fingerprint scanner located at the front side.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435. Chipset
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP+2MP main camera with LED flash
- Android Marshmallow with Nougat update later
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,GPS
- 2730mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The ZTE Blade V8 comes in Grey and Rose Gold colors. It will be available starting February.