Chinese smartphone OEM ZTE introduced the Nubia N2 smartphone under it’s online focused ‘Nubia’ brand. The Nubia N2 was unveiled on 22nd March.
Now it seems the company is preparing to launch the Nubia N2 smartphone in India. The Nubia N2 is being teased by the company via it’s official Twitter channel. The teaser says, ” A camera built to capture beauty in the blink of an eye. Launching on 5th July. #ComingSoon #BiggestJustGotSharper #nubiaIndia ”
In terms of some basic specifications and features, the Nubia N2 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display. There is only 4GB of RAM in it. It has also got 64GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot. The chipset used is an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC. In the photography department, it has got
13MP single sensor with dual tone dual LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. It gets a similar 16MP sensor on the front with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage options
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core MedkaTek Helio P10 chipset
- 13MP main camera with dual tone dual LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP sensor on the front with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Nubia UI 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with 18W quick charge
Price & release date:
The Nubia N2 comes in Gold and Black colors. The pricing of Nubia M2 Lite will be officially announced on 5th July.