Yesterday we reported about Nubia sending press invites for Nubia Z17 launch on June 1.
Now the ZTE Nubia Z17 smartphone has been spotted visiting the benchmarking site Geekbench. As per the Geekbench listing, the Nubia Z17 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform which is in line with previous leaks. It is listed on Geekbench with 6GB RAM variant. The smartphone runs Android Nougat 7.1.1 out of the box which will be based on Nubia UI.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 23MP (monochrome) + 23MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with OIS, 4K video recording and dual tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Water and dustproof (IPX5)
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with fast charging