Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has now officially unveiled a new smartphone with a strange name ZTE V870.
The ZTE V870 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There is a micro SD card slot for more storage needs. The ZTE V870 comes with 1.4GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset in it.
Coming to the camera capabilities, the ZTE V870 comes with a 16MP of main camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. On the front, it has an 8MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 chipset
- 16MP of main camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Nougat 7.0 with Mifavor 4.0
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 156 x 76 x 7.8 mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
Price & release date:
The ZTE V870 comes in Grey color. It is priced at CNY 2699.