ZTE is expected to launch a new smartphone in India. The company hasn’t announced any specific date of launch. Even the product name which will be launched isn’t announced currently.
The Chief marketing officer at ZTE India Mr. Sachin Batra has come up with a teaser image on his official Twitter handle. His tweet says, ” Got my hands on the new ZTE smartphone that will rollout next week! Impressive design & battery. Eager for the launch #ZTERollout #Launch ”
— sachin batra (@sachin_batra71) January 27, 2017
As per the teaser image it certainly looks like the back of recently announced ZTE Blade A2 Plus smartphone which has a massive 5000mAh battery.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T chipset
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card support
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash & PDAF
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Android Lollipop 5.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging