ZTE announced a new smartphone program at the CES 2017 event. The new Kickstarter program is about an upcoming device from ZTE. The next device from ZTE will be a crowd sourced smartphone named ZTE Hawkeye.
Now there are lots of specifications detailed about the upcoming ZTE Hawkeye device. As for as specifications is concerned, it will come with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. There will be 3GB of RAM in the ZTE Hawkeye. It will come with 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. We get an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 chipset in it. Other specifications include a new Dual Lens 13MP + 12MP camera with optical zoom feature. It will have 8MP of camera on the front. The ZTE Hawkeye will come with Android Nougat out of the box with OTA support for next Android version.
- 5.5-inch Full HD(1920x1080p) display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 3GB RAM
- 32GBGB Internal Storage with micro SD card
- 13MP + 12MP dual rear cameras with optical zoom
- 8MP front camera
- Android Nougat with OTA support
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC,
- USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0