Lenovo’s subsidiary company Zuk have now announced another phone in their portfolio. The new device is known as the Zuk Z2 Pro.
The Zuk Z2 pro is having a 5.2-inch 1080P display with 2.5D curved glass on the front. It is having 4GB/6GB of RAM along with 64/128GB of internal storage options. The Zuk Z2 pro runs Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 820 chipset in it. It has 13MP camera on the front with Dual Tone LED flash & PDAF. There is an 8 MP sensor on the front.
Specs of Zuk Z2 Pro:
- 5.2-inch Full HD(1920 x 108p) Super AMOLED display with 2.5D curved glass.
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB with 64GB internal / 6GB RAM with 128GB internal
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow (6.0) with ZUI 2.0
- Fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor, UV sensor, altimeter
- 4G LTE ,VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1,USB (3.1 )Type-C
- 3100 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Pricing & Availability:
The Zuek Z2 Pro comes in Titanium Black and Ceramic White color variants in China. It will be available in 6GB RAM with 128GB storage option for CNY 2699 starting 22nd April in China. The variant with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage will be available from 10th May & pricing will be announced prior to that.